We are pleased that you are looking to become a part of the United Serbian Youth Soccer Club. We are committed to providing your children with a fun and rewarding season and ask for your support in achieving our goal.
What things can you expect from United Serbian Youth Soccer Club?
- Committed licensed coaches, volunteer managers, and volunteer board members that dedicate hours of their time towards your child’s success.
- Mentoring, training, and education in the game of soccer.
- Specialized goal keeper training.
- Competitive prices.
- A team uniform.
- An indoor facility to practice over the winter months.
- Participation in tournaments,some which may require travel.
- A website with up-to-date information.
- Direct access to the board via the website.
- Shared experiences and friendships that will last for a lifetime.
What you can do?
- Complete and submit registration forms and fees on time.
- Bring your child to practice/games on time.
- Encourage your child to practice on their own time and practice with your child.
- Model and encourage sportsmanship.
- Get to know your coach and manager. Call them when your child cannot attend.
- Get to know the families on your child’s team.
- Participate in fundraising events as they help keep our costs down.
- Be our club’s ambassador. As with anything in life, your actions and words will be judged wherever your team travels.
- Help us grow by referring new players (friends, relatives, and neighbors).
- Attend mandatory club and team meetings.
- Stay connected and keep communication line open by staying in touch with the board members via the website and the club’s email address.
Tryout Dates and Times
U6-U10 Academy Open House:
- June 13th or 14th, 2016 from 5:30 – 7:00PM
- June 14th and 16th, 2016 from 5:30 – 7:00PM
- June 13th and 15th, 2016 from 5:30 – 7:00PM
U11-U14 Boys Select Team Tryouts:
U11-U14 Girls Select Team Tryouts:
|Birth Year||Division Group||Boys Annual Club Fee||Girls Annual Club Fee|
- Season runs from August 1, 2016 – July 31, 2017.
- First installment (if you choose installment plan during checkout) or full annual club fee is required upon registration.
- Commitment Fee: $100 to be paid at registration time per family. Each family is required to volunteer 6 hours annually. Families who meet the volunteer requirement will be reimbursed the Commitment Fee at the end of the season. Volunteer opportunities are available at USYSC hosted events or by participating in other activities such as field maintenance. See your team manager to sign up for one of these opportunities.
- Multiple child discount of $25 for each additional child registered with USYSC. For example 2 children = $25.00 discount, 3 children = $50.00 discount.
LocationSt. Sava Soccer Fields
Address: 3201 S. 51st St., Milwaukee WI 53219